- ZONECC3ZHP01 - Three Stage Heat / Two Stage Cool compatible for HP and multi-stage application thermostats and equipment.
NOTE: Thermostats are purchased separately.
The comfort temperature settings can change automatically through the use of schedules if programmable thermostats are selected. This allows the Carrier 3-Zone to change the temperature settings in zones to reflect occupancy or usage. The Carrier 3-Zone system uses motorized air volume control dampers (also called zone dampers) to regulate the flow of conditioned air into the zones.
The Comfort™ Series Three-Zone System allows the air conditioning and heating equipment to control temperatures in 3 distinct spaces or zones within a building. Each zone has independent temperature and mode settings controlled by any programmable Carrier thermostat. This product replaces the WeatherMaker®Two-Zone kit.
- System is comprised of an air conditioner or heat pump three zone panel, duct temperature and field supplied thermostats (One thermostat per zone)
- Three zones of independent temperature control
- Uses standard Comfort Zone dampers
- Works with any Carrier thermostat
- Emergency heat enabled from heat pump thermostat or heat pump three zone panel
- Installer test feature to ensure easy check-out procedure and assist in by-pass adjustment
- Does NOT require a field installed transformer
- LEDs showing damper open/close position
- Electrical Ratings for Actuators:
|Weight||2.5 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||2.25 Inches (In)|
|Height||8.5 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||1PZONECC3ZHP01|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||12 Inches (In)|
|Product Family||No Family|