This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Starr® guidelines.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITSEfficiency
- 14.0 - 17.7 SEER / 11.3 - 13.7 EER
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 70 dBA
- 8 pole PSC ball bearing outdoor condenser fan motor
- Compressor sound hood
- Quiet mount split post compressor grommets
- System supports Evolution® Control or standard 2-stage thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- 2-stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Low pressure switch
- High pressure switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- Evolution® Control or 2-Stage Thermostat
- 2 control wires to outdoor unit with Evolution® Control (serial numbers 0213E and newer).
- Utility Interface Connection
- Enhanced diagnostics with Evolution® Control
- Energy Tracking capability with the Evolution® Connex™ Wall Control w/software version 13 or later (Energy Tracking has the ability to monitor and estimate the energy consumption of your Evolution® system.)
DuraGuard Plus™ protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient cooling (to 0°F / -17.8°C) w/ approved accessory kits or complete Evolution® system