HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Carrier Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are designed to minimize energy loss while bringing fresh air into your home and exiting stale air year round.
Energy recovery ventilators use the ouotgoing air's thermal energy to precondition the air coming in so you can enjoy fresh air without overworking your system.
Energy recovery ventilators are best used in climates where the summer is hot and humid
- High efficiency energy recovery
- Mitigates humidity from incoming fresh air
- Prefilters air for reduced indoor air pollutants
- Crossflow configuration ensures there is no mixing of stale, outgoing and fresh, incoming air
- Crossflow, paper core
- Capable of intermittent or continuous mode operation
- Automatic defrost cycles for operation below 23°F
- Easy "no tools" maintenance
- Acoustically engineered for quiet operation
|Weight||76 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||17.125 Inches (in)|
|Height||16.5 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||1PERVCCLHA1200|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||34 Inches (in)|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
Equipment Part List