A Honeywell automatic standby generator seamlessly backs up the circuits you choose during a power outage. It automatically starts within seconds of detecting power loss, and runs on the homes existing natural gas or LP fuel supply. Choose a backup option from essential circuit, managed whole-house or complete whole-house coverage.
PREMIUM STANDARD FEATURES
Mobile Link Cellular Remote Monitoring
Mobile Link lets you check on your generators status, even when you are away, using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Lowest cost of any cellular monitoring solution
- Cellular technology provides broad nationwide coverage
- Over 40 different notifications, including maintenance reminders, low battery, and fault alerts
- Opt to send maintenance alerts to your authorized service/maintenance provider so they can proactively provide professional support
One of the quietest units available, foam panels reduce the generators noise levels, and the patented weekly WhisperCheck self-test mode is even quieter than normal operation.
Rugged OHVI® Engine:
The Generac OHVI® engine is purpose-built for the rigors of generator use, and requires significantly fewer scheduled maintenance checkups than competitive engines.
Sync 2.0 Controller:
The next generation Honeywell Sync 2.0 controller features a multilingual LCD display (English, Spanish, French and Portuguese) that allows for easy monitoring of history and maintenance logs, as well as management of generator functions. LEDs allow you to determine generator status at a glance.
- USB port for field programming updates
- Maintenance log and reminders
- Programmable seven day exerciser
- Smart battery charger with charger warnings and battery condition alerts
The durable aluminum enclosure with RhinoCoat finish prolongs the life of your generator with corrosion-resistant protection from the elements, making it ideal for coastal, salt-air climates. Modeled to withstand winds up to 150 mph, and with a fire rating, 3rd-party-certified to NFPA standards, that allows for installations as close as 18 to the home. Composite mounting pad is included, eliminating the need to pour a concrete base unless specified by local codes. An included base fascia completes the pleasing appearance of your generator.
|Weight||547 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||25 Inches (in)|
|Height||29 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||N/A|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||50 Inches (in)|