Applications are easy with 4-way Multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and a door designed for easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The 310AAV/310JAV furnace is approved for use with natural or propane gas, and the 310JAV is approved for use in Low NOx Air Quality Management Districts.
- Noise elimination combustion system
- Four-position furnace: Upflow, Horizontal Right, Horizontal Left, Downflow
- Thirteen different vent options
- Compact design only 33-1/3 in. (846 mm) tall
- Microprocessor based “smart” control center
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass, non-volatile fault code memory, and self-test feature
- On-board fuse for transformer protection
- Patented blocked-vent safeguard to ensure proper furnace venting
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In.W.C. with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Twinning in Upflow, Downflow, and Horizontal
- Perfect Light™ Igniter
- Residential installations eligible for consumer financing through the Comfort Credit Program