requirements. All sizes are design certified in Canada.
- Evolution® System; compatible with single- and multiple-zone Evolution systems.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+ AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Quiet operation. Compare for yourself at HVACpartners.com.
- Ideal height 35-in. (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Full Evolution Features-match with the Evolution Bryant Connext for Evolution System benefits including by-pass less zoning and TrueSense dirty filter detection.
- Integral part of the Perfect Humidity System® Technology.
- Perfect Light™ Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- Fan On Plus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- External Media Filter Cabinet included.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through- the--cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Variable-Speed blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Evolution Connex™ Interface.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible (See Accessory list).
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Installation flexibility: (sidewall or vertical vent).
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.
Perfect Heat Technology® feature - This feature with Adaptive Control is a proprietary function that promotes homeowner comfort through two stages of heating. This Bryant furnace offers a patented algorithm that continually monitors and adjusts furnace operation by looking at both current and past conditions to determine the most effective stage of heating and the amount of time to run each stage, every cycle.
Perfect Humidity System® Technology -The Perfect Humidity system actively controls both temperature and humidity in the home to provide the best comfort all year long. Other systems depend on heating or cooling demand to manage the moisture in the air. But, Perfect Humidity gives the homeowner the right amount of humidity day and night, even in mild weather. No other manufacturer can do this! Perfect Humidity saves energy, too. By keeping humidity under control, the homeowner can set their thermostat lower to stay comfortable and save energy.
SmartEvap™ Technology - When paired with a compatible thermostat, this dehumidification feature overrides the cooling blower off-delay when there is a call for dehumidification. By deactivating the blower off-delay, SmartEvap technology prevents condensate that remains on the coil after a dehumidification cycle from re-humidifying throughout the home. This results in reduced humidity and a more comfortable indoor environment for the homeowner. Unlike competitive systems, SmartEvap technology only overrides the cooling blower off-delay when humidity control is needed. Once humidity is back in control, SmartEvap re-enables the energy-saving cooling blower off-delay.
Fan On Plus™ Technology - Sometimes the constant fan setting on a standard furnace system can actually reduce homeowner comfort by providing too much or too little air! Fan On Plus technology improves comfort all year long by allowing the homeowner to select the continuous fan speed of their choice using a compatible thermostat.
HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System - This system can provide more control over your monthly energy bills by automatically selecting the most economical method of heating. With HYBRID HEAT components, our system automatically switches between the gas furnace and the electric heat pump as outside temperatures change to maintain greater efficiency and comfort than with any traditional single-source heating system. The heat pump also delivers high-efficiency cooling in the summer.
Perfect Light™ Igniter - Bryant’s unique SiN igniter is not only physically robust but it is also electrically robust. It is capable of running at line voltage and does not require complex voltage regulators as do other brands. This unique feature further enhances the gas furnace reliability and continues Bryant’s tradition of technology leadership and innovation in providing a reliable and durable product.
Full-Featured, Communicating, Variable Speed Motors - Our ECMs (Electronically Commutated Motors) provide variable-speed operation to optimize comfort levels in the home year round; features such as passive/active dehumidification, ramping profiles, constant air flow and quiet operation. They can provide cooling match enhancements to increase the effective SEER of select Bryant air conditioner or heat pump system, and feature the highest efficiency of all indoor fan motors.
Reliable Heat Exchanger Design - The aluminized steel, clam shell primary heat exchanger was re-engineered to achieve greater efficiency out of a smaller size. The first two passes of the heat exchanger are based on the current 80% product, a design with more than ten years of field-proven performance and success. These innovations, paired with the continuation of a crimped, no-weld seam create an efficient, robust design for this essential component. The condensing heat exchanger, a stainless steel fin and tube design, is positioned in the furnace to extract additional heat. Stainless steel coupling box componentry between heat exchangers has exceptional corrosion resistance in both natural gas and propane applications.
Media Filter Cabinet - Enhanced indoor air quality in the home is made easier with our media filter cabinet-a standard accessory on all deluxe furnaces. When installed as a part of the system, this cabinet allows for easy and convenient addition of a Bryant high efficiency air filter.
4-Way Multipoise Design - One model for all applications – there is no need to stock special downflow or horizontal models when one unit will do it all. The new heat exchanger design allows these units to achieve the certified AFUE in all positions.
Direct or Single-pipe Venting, or Optional Ventilated Combustion Air - This furnace can be installed as a 2-pipe (Direct Vent) furnace, in an optional ventilated combustion air application, or in single-pipe, non-direct vent applications. This provides added flexibility to meet diverse installation needs.
Sealed Combustion System - This furnace brings in combustion air from outside the furnace, which results in especially quiet operation. By sealing the entire combustion vestibule, the entire furnace can be made quieter, not just the burners.
Insulated Casing - Foil-faced insulation in the heat exchanger section of the casing minimizes heat loss. The acoustical insulation in the blower compartment reduces air and motor noise for quiet operation.
Monoport Burners - The burners are specially designed and finely tuned for smooth, quiet combustion and economical operation.
Bottom Closure - Factory-installed for side return; easily removable for bottom return. The multi-use bottom closure can also serve for roll-out protection in horizontal applications, and acts the bottom closure for the optional return air base accessory.
Blower Access Panel Switch - Automatically shuts off 115-v power to furnace whenever blower access panel is opened.
Quality Registration - Our furnaces are engineered andmanufactured under an ISO 9001 registered quality system.
|Weight||160 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||21 Inches (In)|
|Height||35 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||1P986TB66100V21|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||30 Inches (In)|
|Blower Motor HP||1 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||300|
|Blower Motor Speeds||Variable|
|Blower Wheel||11" x 10"|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LP|
|Full Load Amps||12.8|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Ignition Type||Silicon Nitride|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||18|