- Evolution System; compatible with single - and multi-zone Evolution systems.
- Evolution Features-match with the Evolution Control for Evolution System benefits.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Quiet operation. Compare for yourself at HVACpartners.com.
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- FanOn Plus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- External Media Filter Cabinet included.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Full-featured variable-speed communicating blower motor, variable-speed inducer motor, and modulating gas valve.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible (see Accessory list).
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion or ventilated combustion air.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program.
- Variable-Speed blower motor, variable-speed inducer motor, and modulating gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Evolution User Interface.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Fully Modulating Gas Valve - When paired with the Evolution® control, this furnace improves comfort by adjusting heating output in 1% increments from 40% to 100% capacity to meet the heating needs of the home. Precision begins with a stepper motor to adjust manifold pressures. Stepper motors are used in electronic devices, such as computer disc drives, which require precise mechanical positioning. The precision of the stepper motor, combined with our unique two-point calibration, allows the modulating furnace to accurately control and directly deliver the right amount of gas to the burners every time.
Perfect Humidity® Technology - The Perfect Humidity system actively controls both temperature and humidity in the home to provide the best comfort all year long. Other systems depend on heating or cooling demand to manage the moisture in the air. But, Perfect Humidity gives the homeowner the right amount of humidity day and night, even in mild weather. No other manufacturer can do this! Perfect Humidity saves energy, too. By keeping humidity under control, the homeowner can set their thermostat lower to stay comfortable and save energy.
SmartEvap™ Technology - When paired with a compatible thermostat, this dehumidification feature overrides the cooling blower off-delay when there is a call for dehumidification. By deactivating the blower off-delay, SmartEvap technology prevents condensate that remains on the coil after a dehumidification cycle from re-humidifying throughout the home. This results in reduced humidity and a more comfortable indoor environment for the homeowner. Unlike competitive systems, SmartEvap technology only overrides the cooling when humidity control is needed. Once humidity is
back in control, SmartEvap re-enables the energy-saving cooling blower off-delay.
Fan On Plus™ Technology - Sometimes the constant fan setting on a standard furnace system can actually reduce homeowner comfort by providing too much or too little air! Fan On Plus technology improves comfort all year long by allowing the homeowner to select the continuous fan speed of their choice using a compatible thermostat.
Power Heat™ Igniter - Bryant’s unique SiN igniter is not only physically robust but it is also electrically robust. It is capable of running at line voltage and does not require complex voltage regulators as do other brands. This unique feature further enhances the gas furnace reliability and continues Bryant’s tradition of technology leadership and innovation in providing a reliable and durable product.
Full-Featured, Communicating, Variable Speed Motors - Our Perfect ECM™ (Electronically Commutated Motor) provides variable-speed operation to optimize comfort levels in the home year round; features such as passive/active dehumidification, ramping profiles, constant air flow and quiet operation. They can provide cooling match enhancements to increase the effective SEER of select Bryant air conditioner or heat pump system, and feature the highest efficiency of all indoor fan motors.
Reliable Heat Exchanger Design - The aluminized steel, clam shell primary heat exchanger was re--engineered to achieve greater efficiency out of a smaller size. The first two passes of the heat exchanger are based on the current 80% product, a design with more than ten years of field-proven performance and success. These innovations, paired with the continuation of a crimped, no-weld seam create an efficient, robust design for this essential component. The condensing heat exchanger, a stainless steel fin and tube design, is positioned in the furnace to extract additional heat. Stainless steel coupling box componentry between heat exchangers has exceptional corrosion resistance in both natural gas and propane applications.
Media Filter Cabinet - Enhanced indoor air quality in the home is made easier with our media filter cabinet-a standard accessory on all deluxe furnaces. When installed as a part of the system, this cabinet allows for easy and convenient addition of a Bryant high efficiency air filter.
4-Way Multipoise Design - One model for all applications - there is no need to stock special downflow or horizontal models when one unit will do it all. The new heat exchanger design allows these units to achieve the certified AFUE in all positions.
Direct Venting or Optional Ventilated Combustion Air - This furnace can be installed as a 2-pipe (Direct Vent) furnace or as an optional ventilated combustion air application. This provides added flexibility to meet diverse installation needs.
Sealed Combustion System -This furnace brings in combustion air from outside the furnace, which results in especially quiet operation. By sealing the entire combustion vestibule, the entire furnace can be made quieter, not just the burners.
Insulated Casing - Foil-faced insulation in heat exchanger section of the casing minimizes heat loss. The acoustical insulation in the blower compartment reduces air and motor noise for quiet operation.
Monoport Burners - The burners are specially designed and finely tuned for smooth, quiet combustion and economical operation.
Bottom Closure - Factory-installed for side return; easily removable for bottom return. The multi-use bottom closure can also serve for roll-out protection in horizontal applications, and act as the bottom closure for the optional return air base accessory.
Blower Access Panel Switch - Automatically shuts off 115-v power to furnace whenever blower access panel is opened.
Quality Registration - Our furnaces are engineered and manufactured under an ISO 9001 registered quality system.
Certifications - This furnace is CSA (AGA and CGA) design certified for use with natural and propane gases. The furnace is factory-shipped for use with natural gas. A CSA listed gas conversion kit is required to convert furnace for use with propane gas. The efficiency is AHRI efficiency rating certified. This furnace meets California Air Quality Management District emission requirements.
|Weight||159 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||17.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||35 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||1P987MA42080V17|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||29.5 Inches (in)|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||300|
|Blower Motor Speeds||Variable|
|Blower Type||Forward Curved|
|Blower Wheel||11" x 8"|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LP|
|Full Load Amps||7.7|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Heat Exchanger Type||Aluminized--steel primary heat exchanger and Stainless--steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.|
|Ignition Type||Silicon Nitride|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||12.7|