- Designed to remove atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco smoke particles, and more down to 0.01 micron (1/2,540,000 of an inch)
- Contains a lifetime filter that is environmentally friendly and preferable to disposable filters.
- User-friendly and easy to maintain.
- Ideal for homes with allergy, asthma or respiratory sufferers, smokers, pets, cooking odors, and mustiness.
- Helps protect and prolong the operating efficiency of the heating and cooling equipment.
- Prefilters (2) are constructed of aluminum mesh to prevent lint and large particles from entering the collecting cells.
- Collecting cells (2) are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum for durability and ease of maintenance. Cell guides ensure proper placement of collecting cells in cabinet.
- Activated carbon filters (optional) help remove unpleasant odors.
- Solid State power board is manufactured on-site for high reliability and long life. Uniquely equipped with a variable resistor (potentiometer) to adjust high voltage output. Output has been preset for optimum efficiency, however, as voltage may vary in extreme conditions of dryness, humidity or proximity to hydro towers, raising or lowering potentiometer allows for proper voltage output.
- Electronic air proving switch allows for quick wiring. Automatically cycles Air Cleaner on/off with the system fan.
- Lighted ON/OFF switch shows power to the Air Cleaner
- Performance indicator light indicates high voltage to the collecting cells, ensuring Air Cleaner is operating properly at a glance.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel cabinet resists corrosion and provides trouble-free vertical or horizontal installation. Holes are provided to facilitate mounting to the duct work or air handling system.
- Durable powder coat paint finish on door and top lid resists corrosion.
- Power box is removeable. Contains the ON/OFF switch, performance indicator light, safety interlock switch, high voltage power board and the air proving switch.
|Weight||33.3 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||24.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||7.5 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||00822529324456|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||21.75 Inches (in)|
|Size||20" x 20"|