- Thermostat works standalone or with the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module or with the TrueZONE Wireless Adaptor.
- Smart Schedule - programs in seconds for any lifestyle.
- Patented interview based programming and installer setup.
- RedLINK wireless communication.
- Selectable for residential and light commercial applications. Meets commercial code and is title 24 compliant.
- Light commercial - commercial language (occupied and unoccupied), schedule holidays and custom events, remote setback, economizer and time of day. Remote Setback requires the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module.
- Plain language setup, no manual needed.
- Alerts and User Interactions Log - Keeps a searchable history of alerts and setting changes to the thermostat to determine if there is a system malfunction or if the issue was caused by a user error. Saves time in troubleshooting and points the technician in the right direction. The Alert and User Interaction Logs are viewable on a computer after you download them from the thermostat to a microSD card.
- Customizable Service Reminders allow dealers to remind their customers when its time to call for service, when their warranty is expiring and to provide customized alerts.
- MicroSD port for copying the Installer Setup, Customizable Reminders, Custom Events and Holidays to multiple thermostats.
- MicroSD port for adding the dealer's contact information on the screen.
- 1 assignable output on the TH8321 model to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation or a stage of heating/cooling.
- 3 assignable outputs on the Equipment Interface Module to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation or a stage of heating/cooling. The TH8110 and TH8320 models require the use of a Wireless Indoor Sensor to control humidification and dehumidification.
- 1 assignable input can be used with a wired outdoor, indoor or discharge sensor.
- 4 assignable inputs on the Equipment Interface Module can be used with wired outdoor, indoor or discharge sensors, occupancy sensor for remote setback and dry contact devices to trip pre-packaged or custom alerts such as a full drain pan or water leak.
- Extend wireless range of the Equipment Interface Module by connecting a THM4000R1000 Wireless Adaptor to the ABCD terminals.
- Dual powered - battery or hardwired (C wire).
- Precise temperature control (+/- 1° F) for reliable and consistent temperature.
- Multiple staging options to provide comfort or energy savings.
|Weight||0.95 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||4.9375 Inches (in)|
|Height||4.625 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|UPC or Barcode||085267770439|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||1.125 Inches (in)|
|Application||Up to 3H/2C heat pump or up to 2H/2C conventional|
|Electrical Connection||Screw Terminals|
|Electrical Rating||18 to 30 Vac or 750 mV|
|For Use With||Works standalone or with optional THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module and RedLINK™ accessories|
|Heat Pump Compatible||Yes|
|Humidification||Cooling: 40 to 80% RH. Heating: 10 to 60% RH.|
|Includes||VisionPRO® 8000 thermostat|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C)|
|Power Method||Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwired|
|Temperature Range||Heat: 40°F to 90°F (4.5°C to 32°C); Cool: 50°F to 99°F (10°C to 37°C)|
|Terminal Designations||R, RC, C, W-O/B, W2-AUX/E, Y, Y2, G, A-L/A, K, U1 U1, S1 S1|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year|