The Plus 80x 4-Way Multipoise Gas Furnace offers outstanding features in an 80% AFUE furnace.
Features include: an ECM motor which enhances SEER performance up to 1.5 points*, fault code storage, and more. The Plus 80x is very quiet thanks to a new combustion design that eliminates noise, rather than just muffle or box it in. Applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and an overall design for easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The 313JBV is approved for use in Low NOx Air Quality Management Districts.
*as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil -only ratings when paired with selected Bryant evaporator coils.
- ECM blower motor included
- Noise elimination combustion system
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In.
- Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- Four-position furnace: Upflow, Horizontal Right, Horizontal Left, Downflow
- Thirteen different vent options
- Compact design only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Microprocessor based “smart” control center
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise/adjustable cooling airflow
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass, non-volatile fault code memory, and self-test feature
- On-board fuse for transformer protection
- Patented blocked vent safeguard to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Perfect Light™ Igniter
|Weight||121 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||17.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||33.25 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||1P313ABV036070|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||29 Inches (in)|
|Blower Motor RPM||1050|
|Blower Motor Speeds||5|
|Blower Motor Type||ECM|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LP|
|Full Load Amps||4.4|
|Gas Connection||1/2 - NPT|
|Heat Exchanger Type||Clam Shell|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||5.6|