- Sloped drain pan for lower water retention.
- Downflow drip shields are molded into drain pan.
- Drain pan in 18" and 19 5/8" widths to match all furnace sizes.
- Piston or TXV models available.
- Filter-friendly top plate on most models (except 22" & above).
- Down-turned headers are sized out to easily receive line set.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with dry air.
- High performance fin design.
- Factory software for TXV failure testing.
- Includes die-cut foam sheet for sealing, drain ELL, drain hose & clamp.
- Dedicated upflow/downflow.
- Liquid line refrigerant connections are 3/8” ODF.
- Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4” ODF (18-36 size models) or 7/8”ODF (42-60 size models).
- Protective foam packaging.
- Dry air holding charge.
|Weight||27 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||18 Inches (In)|
|Height||15 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||N/A|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||19.5 Inches (In)|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Coil Type||A Coil|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Suction Line Size||3/4"|
|Warranty Offered||5 Year|