Carrier’s Air Conditioners with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. The 38HDR has been designed utilizing Carrier’s Puron refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 13 - 15 SEER/10.9 - 12.5 EER
- Levels as low as 68 dBA
- New aesthetics
- Small footprint, same as old model and “stackable”
- All steel cabinet construction
- Baked on powder paint
- Mesh coil guard
- Scroll compressor
- Crankcase Heater standard on sizes 030--060
- Factory-supplied filter drier
- High pressure switch
- Low pressure switchS
- Line lengths up to 250’ (76.2 m)
- Low ambient operation (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with low ambient accessories.