The VVT round zone damper with VVT Zone Controller is a component of Carrier's 3V™ control system and provides accurate and precise airflow for VVT applications. The factory-integrated VVT zone controller maintains space temperature by modulating the amount of supply airflow through its damper. The VVT zone controller operates on the 3V control system network and is compatible with all Carrier® communicating devices.
- Local communications between Carrier® communicating network devices at up to 38.4 KB. Computer access available.
- Remote access through modem at up to 38.4 KB. Computer access available.
- Counterclockwise and Clockwise Damper Rotation
- Configurable Minimum and Maximum Open Damper Positions
- Integral Supply Air Temperature Sensor
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Sensor Input Point
- Link up to Four Dampers via 0 to 10 vdc signal
|EPA Cert Required||No|