Designed for HVAC/R, the Dual-Temperature Meter, model ST4, measures two temperatures and calculates the difference in English or metric units. It offers technicians all the benefits of a digital thermometer in a heavy duty design.
- Read T1, T2, or T1-T2
- Rugged rubber boot
- Min/Max and Hold
- LED indicates disengaged probe
- Great temperature compensation for fast changing environments
- Select ºF or ºC
- 2 k-type thermocouples included
- Clear front case with magnetic hanger included
Because of the technology employed inside the ST4, it offers superior temperature compensation in rapidly changing environments commonly found while performing field service. Meters with thermocouple Adaptors often take a long time to stabilize due to transfer of ambient heat. The ST4, as with all of our k-type thermometers and meters, stabilizes rapidly so you can take it from the rooftop to the walk-in and get more accurate readings faster than the competition. Plus it includes the rugged rubber boot and the hanging bag for easy, hands-free testing, while you're working on the rest of your call.
- Dual-Temperature Meter - ST4
- (2) K-type Wrap Tab Bead Thermocouples - ATB1
- (2) Velcro Tie- wraps (not pictured)
- Clear Front Nylon Bag with Magnetic Hanger - ANC6
- 9-Volt Battery (installed)
- Operator's Manual