- Basic Unit - All fan coils are manufactured with heavy
gauge galvanized steel to resist corrosion. All models
are approved for installation with "0" clearance to combustible
- Insulation - Plenums and cabinets are insulated with Tuf-Skin dual density fiber glass blanket insulation with an anti-microbial agent.
- Ceiling Panels - Hinged access/return panels are manufactured
with heavy gauge galvanized steel with captive mounting screws and an attractive white baked powder finish.
- Condensate Pans - Positive sloped drain pans are galvanized steel, coated on the inside surface with a U.L. Listed closed cell, fire retardant, foam insulation. Pan includes both primary and secondary drain connections.
- Return Air Plenums - Return air plenums are manufactured
from galvanized steel insulated with Tuf-Skin dual density fiber glass blanket insulation and a 1" TA fiber glass filter.
- Coils - Constructed with seamless copper tubes and headers. The tubes are mechanically expanded into corrugated aluminum fin material for a permanent primary to secondary surface bond. Coils are tested under water at 350 PSI for operation at 300 PSI. Coils include manual air vents.
- Fan Wheels-Housing - are double width, double inlet
(DWDI) forward curved, centrifugal type. Wheels are statically and dynamically balanced for smooth, quite operation. The housing is constructed from heavy gauge galvanized steel with die-formed inlet cones.
- Motors - Standard motors are PSC, permanently lubricated
type with internal thermal overload protection.
Factory mounted options include ECM motors 120V only,
stainless steel drain pans, foil faced cabinet insulation,
Multi-24 3-speed 24V control, valve packages, thermostats,
aqua stats, service switches. 120V, 208V/240V, 277V, 60hz and (220/50hz, PSC MOTORS ONLY).