As an Energy Star® Partner, Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems has determined that this product meets the Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- 15.3 SEER (nominal) / 11.0 - 13.0 EER / 7.7 - 8.0 HSPF
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 68 dBA
- Compressor sound blanket standard
- Quiet shift defrost
- System supports Evolution Control or standard thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier High pressure switches
- Loss-of-charge switch
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
DuraGuard™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Louvered coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with accessory kit