inhibitors making it easy to handle, yet durable and strong. It does not require any additional equipment for
moving and handling. It is resistant to impact, ultraviolet degradation and weathering and will not crack,
flake, or warp. The Hef-T-Pad is virtually impervious to climatic variations. It is drillable to permit
installation of refrigerant and electrical lines under and through the pad and to allow equipment to be easily secured to the pad.
- Stabilization foot increases the surface area for bearing stabilization on soil; reduces sinking in soft soil under heavy load. Support ribs provide structural support.
- Stabilization flange provides a wide perimeter that reduces sinking in soft soil under heavy load. Both the flange and ribbing provide reinforcement for the corners.
- The thick walled polymer is suitable for drilling and screw fastening of equipment, line sets, and electrical connections.
- Attactive neutral gray color with pad size and branding clearly debossed on pad surface.
- Textured surface provides good aesthetics and a non-skid surface.
- Pad size is molded into the side of the pad as well as the top surface.