This Energy Monitor's current transformer clamps fasten around the AC mains in your circuit box for installation and have been weatherized to the international IP44 standard to be resistant to rain and snow.
The monitor will immediately begin reporting energy usage information in either wattage or kilowatt hours to your Z-Wave gateway so you can view the data on your computer. All communications are done wirelessly over radio frequency (RF) and have a transmission range of up to 300 feet outdoors and 100 feet indoors.
- Power: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Easy installation.
- Weatherproof: IP44 rated to withstand most weather conditions outdoor
- Range: 100ft
- Certifications: FCC, C-Tick, CE, ROHS
- Firmware updatable in field by end-consumer
- CT Clamp 1% Accuracy, 200A rating, 24mm
|Weight||2 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||8 Inches (in)|
|Height||6 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||N/A|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||9 Inches (in)|