Enjoy the air you breathe. A properly humidified home can help you breathe more comfortably with less dryness, save on energy costs, reduce static electricity, and even protect your wood furniture.
This Preferred bypass humidifier uses less electricity than fan-powered humidifiers by letting your furnace blower supply the air movement to drive moisture vapor into your ducts. Its unique, paper-panel design allows 100% water usage by wicking excess water into the water panel for use rather than allowing it to drain away.
FEATURES/BENEFITS (Bypass and Fan Powered Models):
- Easy Access for Cleaning and Maintenance -- The treated aluminum water panel (or wicking paper water panel in the water-saver model) ensures top performance. Front or side access door allows for quick and convenient removal and replacement of water panel.
- Smooth, Low-Noise Operation -- Nearly silent operation is the result of Bryant humidifier's precision-engineered fan and motor combination on fan powered models. Air is drawn through the water panel quietly and efficiently, turning water into the water vapor that humidifies the home.
- Long Lasting, Attractive Cover -- The outside casing and interior components of all Bryant humidifiers are made from durable UV resistant plastic. This plastic resists deterioration, even when exposed to ultra-violet light sources common in many systems.
- Built-In Bypass Damper -- On the LBP, SBP, and WBP models.
- Optimum Distribution of Moisture -- Through the combination of the solenoid valve and water distribution system by Bryant, homeowners will benefit from the most optimum distribution of moisture possible.
- Four Humidity Control Options -- Choose between four separate control options, the Humidistat, the HumidiTrac, the Thermidistat and the Evolution Control. Each of these units provide precise control over the humidity levels in the home.
- Taupe Metallic -- Color-matched to the furnace.
- Water Saver Models -- WBP Series units deliver 100% of water used. For use in applications where water costs are high, with septic systems or in drought-stricken areas.
|Weight||8 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||14 Inches (in)|
|Height||15.125 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||1PHUMBBWBP2417|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||10.25 Inches (in)|