This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- 13.7 - 17.2 SEER/11.2 - 13.3 EER/8.0 - 9.5 HSPF
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Sound level as low as 67 dBA
- Quiet mount split post compressor grommets
- Compressor sound hood
- Laminated steel compressor mounting plate
- 8 pole PSC ball bearing outdoor condenser fan motor
- System supports Infinity™ Control or standard 2—stage thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- 2-stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- High pressure switch
- Loss of charge switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- Crankcase heater standard
- Infinity™ Control or 2-Stage Thermostat
- 2 control wires to outdoor unit with Infinity Control (serial numbers 3112E and newer)
- Utility Interface Connection
- Enhanced diagnostics capability with Infinity™ Control
WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- 2-Sided, baked-on, complete coverage, powder paint
- Aluminum fin material is pre-coated on both sides with a corrosion protective epoxy phenolic thermoset coating.
- Industry leading standard coastal warranty coverage
- Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length.
- Low ambient cooling (down to 0°F / -17.8°C) with approved low ambient accessory kits or complete Infinity system.