SYSTX = Infinity System Product Type
CC = Carrier Brand
RCT = CAT5 (Wired) Broadband Connection
01 = Package Qty
Carrier® Corporation specializes in creating a customized home comfort system tailored to your needs with our broad selection of residential heating and cooling products. The Infinity® System Ethernet Broadband Remote Access Module (CAT-5 B-SAM), part number SYSTXCCRCT01, adds further convenience, ease of use, and peace of mind to the power of the Infinity Control for the owner of this leading residential HVAC system.
For previous generation Infinity systems using the UID/UIZ wall controls, the CAT-5 B-SAM allows the user to access a system with up to 8 zones of comfort via the Internet from a remote location outside the home, at any time. The user will be able to both monitor and modify settings through the Internet, alongside checking indoor temperature, outdoor temperature (when an outdoor air temperature sensor is installed), and indoor humidity.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
The CAT-5 B-SAM uses state of the art technology to control previous generation Infinity Systems (utilizing UID/UIZ wall controls) via the Internet. The system also offers enhanced peace of mind through email of routine and urgent maintenance
- Internet access into your Infinity UID/UIZ System
- Check your system status and change settings from anywhere
- Intuitive web navigation for non-technical customers
- Easy to program schedules with day and week-at-a-glance programming
- Override your system schedule when away from home
- Schedule a future vacation setting
- Emails for routine maintenance reminders
- Emails for urgent service reminders
- Dealer can diagnose a system problem remotely
- One CAT-5 B-SAM can handle up to two Infinity Systems
- 3-wire installation into the Infinity System communication bus
- Optional sensing port for float switches, alarms, etc., with alerts via email, for systems with remote access registration
- Optional Home Automation system interface capabilities through the included EIA RS-232 port. Communicate information through an open ASCII protocol.