The models OBL and OVL combine high efficiency and quiet operation with oil heating technology. The OBL/OVL can be fired at two different rates by a simple nozzle change and oil pump pressure adjustment. Furnaces are available to cover input ranges from 77,000 to 154,000 Btuh. The furnace design is a low-boy style for upflow applications where overhead space is limited.
The OBL/OVL is a standard part of a quality-built home. These high efficiency furnaces will provide years of quality service to home builders and homeowners alike.
This model is designed to work as part of a total home comfort system which includes elements for cooling, air cleaning, humidification, ventilation, and zoning.
OBL/OVL FEATURES / BENEFITS
Beckett & Riello Burner Options
- High quality Beckett or Riello oil burners allows safe and efficient combustion of oil.
- Both manufacturers approved for optional Sealed Combustion Venting.
- Ignition control and fan timer board provide reliable operation and easy connection of thermostat and accessory wiring.
- Made of 22-gauge painted steel for years of durability.
- Unique sound trap along with insulated walls efficiently capture most combustion noise and vibration make this unit one of the quietest on the market.
- Rear flue outlet.
- Unit may be vented using Type L vent material and a factory-built metal or masonry chimney.
- Unit may also be sidewall vented with optional Sealed Combustion System.
- Unit may also be sidewall vented with an approved power venter.
- OBL units equipped with 4-speed blower for precise airflow selection of heating or cooling operation.
- OVL units equipped with optional ECM 2.3 Variable Speed high-efficiency motor.
- Allows continual low-speed air circulation through the home to maximize comfort while maintaining efficiency.
- Air is constantly filtered and stagnant air is avoided.
- This option can be controlled by the homeowner.
- Composed of stainless and aluminized steel, the unique combination combustion chamber/heat exchanger resists corrosion, overheating, and deterioration.
- Heat transfer properties make it highly efficient.
- All seams are tightly welded for leak-free operation.
- OBL/OVL units are CSA certified.
- AHRI efficiency rating certified.
- ENERGY STAR Compliant
- Up to 86.8% AFUE for Canada (CSA B212 + Canadian laws)
- Up to 86.6% AFUE for USA (ASHRAE 103 + American laws)
|Weight||51.5 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||24.875 Inches (In)|
|Height||39.25 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||1POVLAAB060154|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||51.875 Inches (In)|
|Blower Motor HP||1 HP|
|Blower Motor Speeds||Variable|
|Blower Motor Type||ECM 2.3|
|Blower Wheel||12" x 10"|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Maximum Fuse Size||20|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||18.1|