Available Sizes: 1/4" & 5/16"
The nut driver has officially advanced. And it's done it through its simplicity.
Our Quick-Change Magnetic Nut Driver is two tools in one, allowing you to switch from 1/4" to 5/16" with ease.
- And, after you have your size selected, it gives you quite a few other on-the-job advantages - like a magnetic tip for a secure hold and deep shaft for long bolts.
It even offers a color-coded insert for quick identification, a slip-resistant grip for more torque and a chrome-vanadium steel construction for extra durability
- Added Versatility - Quickly switch between ¼" and 5/16", the two most common sizes.
- Secure Hold - A magnetic tip on both ends keeps fasteners firmly in place.
- Quick Identification - A color-coded insert on the bands and bottom makes size identification simple.
- Big Bolt Capable - A hollowed shaft allows for use on long bolts.
- Rugged & Durable Designed to last with a durable chrome-vanadium steel construction
|Weight||1.15 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||1.6 Inches (in)|
|Height||3.625 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|UPC or Barcode||00885363013566|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||9 Inches (in)|
|Application||quick change nut driver 1/4-5/16"|
|Handle Color||Yellow and Red|
|Hex (Inches)||1/4" and 5/16"|
|Size||1/4 & 5/16|
|Warranty Offered||Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.|