This product has been designed and manufactured to provide flexible system matching and work with a wide variety of indoor units and controls.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- Up to 19 SEER / Up to 13 EER
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Sound level as low as 56 dBA in low speed
- Soft start and smooth ramp to operating speeds
- Variable speed compressor operates at 5 stages with capacity range from as wide as 25-100%
- Air cooled Inverter variable speed drive
-System requires Evolution® Connex™ Control with compatible software for 5 stage operation
-Ratings provided with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor products for 2-stage operation.
- Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- Inverter control drives compressor and fan motor
- No control module attached to fan motor
- Evolution intelligence monitors critical system parameters
- Pressure equalizer valve for easy compressor starting
- High pressure switch
- Suction pressure transducer
- Compressor discharge temperature sensor
- Suction temperature sensor
- Filter drier (field installed)
- Internal crankcase heater standard
- 2 control wires to outdoor unit in complete Evolution® system and Connex™ Control
- Smaller and lighter than 2-stage units
- Minimum and Maximum adjustments with Evolution® Connex™ Control
- Compatible with non-communicating thermostats
DuraGuard™ protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Line sets up to 100 ft. (30.5 m) equivalent length
- No long-line accessories required.