Need a lower price on Carrier, Bryant, or Payne equipment....Check out our clearance sale!!
Frequently Bought Together
About This Product
Klein Tools - High-leverage design.
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Handle Color: dark blue
- Nose Type: New England
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (20 mm)
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (16 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4'' (32 mm)
- Overall Length: 9-3/8'' (238 mm)
- Weight (lbs.): 1.14
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight||1.14 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||2.12 Inches (In)|
|Height||0.62 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||9.38 Inches (In)|
|Application||#8 AWG Copper, Aluminum and Other Soft Metals|
|Finish||Combination Polished Black Oxide|
|Handle Color||Dark Blue|
|Jaw Capacity||1-3/8" (34.9 mm)|
|Jaw Length||1-19/32" (40.5 mm)|
|Jaw Thickness||5/8" (15.9 mm)|
|Jaw Width||1-1/4" (31.8 mm)|
|Knife Length||25/32" (19.8 mm)|
|Nose Type||New England|
|Overall Length||9-3/8" (238.1 mm)|
Consumer Literature - English
Warranty Document - English
Consumer Literature 2 - English
Equipment Part List
NEED A LOWER PRICE ON EQUIPMENT??? CLICK TO SEE OUR SCRATCH AND DENT LIST