The UVL is designed to inhibit fungus and microbial growth when applied to the indoor coil/drain pan section of a central A/C system.
FOUR MODELS OFFERED
- Available in both single and dual lamp models in both 115-v and 208/230-v to meet needs in different applications.
- The UV Lights work to clean the coil and prevent the growth of fungus on and around the coil by destroying the DNA of the fungus to kill or deactivate it.
- One hole, 2 mounting screws per lamp and a power source are all that are needed to install.
- The only maintenance required is replacing the lamp annually.
- Côr UV Lamp Systems do not produce ozone.
|Weight||1.7 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||2.5 Inches (In)|
|Height||5.5 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||21.375 Inches (In)|
|Power Supply||6 Foot Cord|