The Aprilaire Model 8600 Thermostat offers:
- Energy savings: Set back the temperature overnight and when you're away. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, a programmable thermostat can save you up to 30% on energy costs annually.
- Progressive recovery: This feature ensures your home is always at your desired temperature by activating the heating and cooling equipment prior to a scheduled setting.Features & Benefits
The Aprilaire Model 8600 Thermostat is easy to program and helps you save money on energy costs by allowing you to set back the temperature during the night or when you're away. Multiple hold options maximize comfort and energy savings:
- Vacation hold
- Custom-timed hold
- Permanent hold
- Temporary hold
Other operational features include:
- Progressive recovery ensures your home is always at your desired temperature by activating the heating and cooling equipment prior to a scheduled setting.
- Service reminders for your HVAC system, humidifier, dehumidifier and air filter protect your equipment and ensure the longevity of your investment.
- Circulate fan mode helps you prevent hot and cold spots and maintain consistent temperature throughout your home. Also keeps your air cleaner.
- Programmable fan delivers better indoor air quality when combined with an Aprilaire Whole-Home Air Purifier.
- Copy function allows for quick and easy programming.
- 7-day programming allows for separate programming for each day.
- Real-time clock automatically adjusts for daylight savings time.
- Permanent memory maintains programming, time and date during a power outage.
- 5-year warranty
|Weight||0.75 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||1.75 Inches (In)|
|Height||5.75 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||4.75 Inches (In)|
|Ambient Temperature Range||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C)|
|Application||4H/2C Heat Pump or 2H/2C Heat Cool Systems|
|Built In Wi-Fi||No|
|Differential Temperature||1°F per stage|
|Display Options||Not Provided|
|Dual Transformer Compatible||Yes|
|Electrical Connection||24 VAC|
|Electrical Rating||24v AC ± 6v or 2 AA Batteries|
|Mounting||Included Wall Plate|
|Number of HVAC Zones||1|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 48.8°C)|
|Power Method||24v AC ± 6v or 2 AA Batteries|
|Temperature Range||45°F to 99°F (7.2°C to 37.2°C)|
|Temperature Settings per Day||4|
|Terminal Designations||C, B, O, Y, Y2, G, RC, R, W2, W, L, S1, S2, T1, T2|