38 = OUTDOOR UNIT
MB = MODEL
Q = HEAT PUMP SYSTEM TYPE
B = 1:1 MAXIMUM NUMBER OF FAN COIL UNITS THAT CAN BE CONNECTED TO THE OUTDOOR UNIT
48 = 4 TONS NOMINAL CAPACITY
- = STANDARD UNIT TYPE
-- = NOT USED
3 = 208/230-1-60 VOLTAGE
A PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN BUDGET LIMITS, ENERGY SAVINGS AND COMFORT.
The 38MBQ series ductless systems are a matched combination of an outdoor condensing unit and an indoor fan coil unit connected only by refrigerant tubing and wires.
The ductless system permits creative solutions to design problems such as:
- Add-ons to current space (an office or family room addition)
- Special space requirements
- When changes in the load cannot be handled by the existing system
- When adding air conditioning to spaces that are heated by hydronic or electric heat and have no ductwork
- Historical renovations or any application where preserving the look of the original structure is essential.
The compact indoor fan coil units take up very little space in the room and do not obstruct windows. The fan coils are attractively styled to blend with most room decors. Advanced system components incorporate innovative technology to provide reliable cooling performance at low sound levels.
|Weight||220 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||36.9 Inches (In)|
|Height||53.9 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|UPC or Barcode||1P38MBQB48---3|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||15.4 Inches (In)|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/10 HP|
|Cooling Rated Capacity Btu/h||48000|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Flare|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8"|
|Maximum Fuse Size||55|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||35|
|Number of HVAC Zones||1|
|Sound Level (dBA)||65|
|Suction Line Fitting||5/8"|