The Infinity™ Air Purifier is designed for use in the return air duct of a forced air heating, cooling, and ventilation system. Models GAPABXCC1620, GAPABXCC2020 and GAPABXCC2420 are specifically designed for use in systems with a forced air fan coil and are intended to be powered by 208/230v-60 Hz.
The Infinity™ Air Purifier both captures and kills airborne viruses, bacteria, mold spores, and allergens. It combines superior filtration efficiency MERV 15, with pathogen-killing technology to deliver maximum air purification.
The Infinity™ Air Purifier is designed to require minimal maintenance. Maintenance is limited to the replacement of the air purification cartridge and inspection/brush cleaning of the ionization array. Frequency of air purifier cartridge replacement and cleaning of the ionization array may vary depending on ductwork design and local environmental conditions.FEATURES/BENEFITS
- Performance—Ultra-high efficiency MERV 15. Captures and kills airborne viruses, bacteria, and mold spores.
- Simple—Virtually no cleaning required. Simply change purifier cartridge periodically.
- Easy to Install—Three distinct cabinet sizes help to ensure a perfect fit to the bottom and side of most Carrier fan coils.
- Application Possibilities—Unit can be installed in a horizontal or vertical position, which makes it equally adaptable to horizontal, downflow, or standard upflow applications.
- Solid--State Power Supply—Power supply is a highly reliable state-of-the-art, solid-state, high-voltage device.
- Durable Cabinet—Heavy-gauge steel cabinet supports up to 400 lb. when installed beneath a fan coil.
- Agency Listed—Model GAPAB Air Purifier is CSA (Canada and US) listed.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov