= Infinity® Modulating 4-Way Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace7
= +97 AFUEA
= Major Series080
= 80,000 BtuhV
= Variable Speed17
= 17.5" Width14
= 1400 CFM Airflow
The 59MN7A Multipoise Variable-Capacity Condensing Gas Furnace features the modulating Infinity® System. The innovative modulating gas valve is at the heart of this furnace’s quiet operation, along with the variable-speed Infinity ECM blower motor and variable-speed inducer motor. This furnace also provides 3.5 times tighter temperature control than single stage furnaces. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 98.5%, this Infinity gas furnace provides exceptional savings over standard furnaces as well. This Infinity Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility. The 59MN7A can be vented as a direct vent/two-pipe furnace or as an optional ventilated combustion air application. A Carrier Infinity® Control and an Infinity Air Conditioner or Heat Pump can be used to form a complete Infinity System. All units meet California Air Quality
Management District emission requirements. All sizes are design certified in Canada.STANDARD FEATURES
- Our quietest furnace. Compare for yourself at HVACpartners.com.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Supports single and multiple-zone Infinity systems.
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Infinity Features - match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits
- Integral part of the Ideal Humidity System® Technology.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- External Media Filter Cabinet included.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Variable-Speed blower and inducer motors, modulating gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Infinity User Interface.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible (See Accessory list).
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion or ventilated combustion air venting.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.
- Adaptable-speed technology paired with Infinity® intelligence, our new technology takes into account a home owner’s complete comfort. It provides precise comfort by adjusting the heating demands of the home. This translates into reduced energy use and reduced temperature swings. Integrating luxury-level comfort control into a home so smoothly and quietly, you’ll forget it’s there.Fully Modulating Gas Valve
- When paired with the Infinity® control, this furnace improves comfort by adjusting heating output in 1% increments from 40% to 100% capacity to meet the heating needs of the home. Precision begins with a stepper motor to adjust manifold pressures. Stepper motors are used in electronic devices, such as computer disc drives, which require precise mechanical positioning. The precision of the stepper motor, combined with our unique two-point calibration, allows the modulating furnace to accurately control and directly deliver the right amount of gas to the burners every time.Ideal Humidity System® Technology
- The Ideal Humidity system actively controls both temperature and humidity in the home to provide the best comfort all year long. Other systems depend on heating or cooling demand to manage the moisture in the air. But, Ideal Humidity gives the homeowner the right amount of humidity day and night, even in mild weather. No other manufacturer can do this! Ideal Humidity saves energy, too. By keeping humidity under control, the homeowner can set their thermostat lower to stay comfortable and save energy.SmartEvap™ Technology
- When paired with a compatible thermostat, this dehumidification feature overrides the cooling blower off-delay when there is a call for dehumidification. By deactivating the blower off-delay, SmartEvap technology prevents condensate that remains on the coil after a dehumidification cycle from re-humidifying throughout the home. This results in reduced humidity and a more comfortable indoor environment for the homeowner.
Unlike competitive systems, SmartEvap technology only overrides the cooling when humidity control is needed. Once humidity is back in control, SmartEvap re-enables the energy-saving cooling blower off-delay.ComfortFan™ Technology
- Sometimes the constant fan setting on a standard furnace system can actually reduce homeowner comfort by providing too much or too little air! Comfort Fan technology improves comfort all year long by allowing the homeowner to select the continuous fan speed of their choice using a compatible thermostat.Power Heat™ Igniter
- Carrier’s unique SiN igniter is not only physically robust but it is also electrically robust. It is capable of running at line voltage and does not require complex voltage regulators as do other brands. This unique feature further enhances the gas furnace reliability and continues Carrier’s tradition of technology leadership and innovation in providing a reliable and durable product.Full-Featured, Communicating, Variable Speed Motors
- Our ECMs (Electronically Commutated Motors) provide variable-speed operation to optimize comfort levels in the home year round; features such as passive/active dehumidification, ramping profiles, constant air flow and quiet operation. They can provide cooling match enhancements to increase the effective SEER of select Carrier air conditioner or heat pump system, and feature the highest efficiency of all indoor fan motors.Reliable Heat Exchanger Design
- The aluminized steel, clam shell primary heat exchanger was re-engineered to achieve greater efficiency out of a smaller size. The first two passes of the heat exchanger are based on the current 80% product, a design with more than ten years of field-proven performance and success. These innovations, paired with the continuation of a crimped, no-weld seam create an efficient, robust design for this essential component.
The condensing heat exchanger, a stainless steel fin and tube design, is positioned in the furnace to extract additional heat. Stainless steel coupling box componentry between heat exchangers has exceptional corrosion resistance in both natural gas and propane applications.Media Filter Cabinet
- Enhanced indoor air quality in the home is made easier with our media filter cabinet - a standard accessory on all deluxe furnaces. When installed as a part of the system, this cabinet allows for easy and convenient addition of a Carrier high efficiency air filter.4-Way Multipoise Design
- One model for all applications - there is no need to stock special downflow or horizontal models when one unit will do it all. The new heat exchanger design allows these units to achieve the certified AFUE in all positions.Direct Venting or Optional Ventilated Combustion Air
- This furnace can be installed as a 2-pipe (Direct Vent) furnace or as an optional ventilated combustion air application. This provides added flexibility to meet diverse installation needs.Sealed Combustion System
- This furnace brings in combustion air from outside the furnace, which results in especially quiet operation. By sealing the entire combustion vestibule, the entire furnace can be made quieter, not just the burners.Insulated Casing
- Foil-faced insulation in the heat exchanger section of the casing minimizes heat loss. The acoustical insulation in the blower compartment reduces air and motor noise for quiet operation.Monoport Burners
- The burners are specially designed and finely tuned for smooth, quiet combustion and economical operation.Bottom Closure
- Factory-installed for side return; easily removable for bottom return. The multi-use bottom closure can also serve for roll-out protection in horizontal applications, and act as the bottom closure for the optional return air base accessory.Blower Access Panel Switch
- Automatically shuts off 115-v power to furnace whenever blower access panel is opened.Quality Registration
Our furnaces are engineered andmanufactured under an ISO 9001 registered quality system.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov