Beginning October 9th, our login page will look different than you are used to...this is the first in a series of upgrades to our site in the coming months...Please login as normal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Product
Klein Tools - Forged steel cutting blades for superior strength and durability.
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort.
- J2100L, J2101R, J2102S and J2106S snips feature exclusive Klein Kurve® handles for natural hand positioning and ease of use.
- 2100L, J2101R and J2102S Journeyman snips cut 18 gauge cold rolled steel and 22 gauge stainless steel.
- Replacement spring (Cat. No. P406) available.
- Overall Length: 9-1/2'' (241 mm)
- Handle Color: yellow/black
- Cutting Length: 1-1/2'' (38 mm)
- Cutting Pattern: straight/wide curves
- Snip Type: offset
- Cutting Capacity: Cold Rolled / Stainless Steel: 18 gauge/22 gauge
- Weight: 15.5 oz. (439.42 g)
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight||0.969 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||1 Inches (In)|
|Height||1 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||9.5 Inches (In)|
|Application||Cut and Trim Sheet Metal|
|Construction||Forged and heat treated steel blades|
|Cutting Capacity||18 gauge steel and 22 gauge stainless steel|
|Cutting Length||1.5" (3.8 cm)|
|Handle Color||Black, Yellow|
|Handle Material||Contoured plastic handles|
|Overall Length||9.5" (24.1 cm)|
Consumer Literature - English
Warranty Document - English
Catalog Cut Sheets - English
Equipment Part List
CLICK HERE FOR HELP FILING A WARRANTY CLAIM