= Deluxe 4-Way Multipoise135
= 135,000 Btuh
= 2000 CFM
Nominal Cooling SizeTHE CARRIER PERFORMANCE™ BOOST 80 GAS FURNACE
The 58PHA/PHX 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer deluxe features not found in other single-stage 80% gas furnaces. The ECM motor and Carrier’s control logic combine to provide a SEER BOOST of up to 1.5 points.* Carrier’s QuieTecht noise reduction system makes the Performancet Boost 80 an incredibly quiet induced-draft gas furnace.
The gas furnace control system provides a dehumidification mode, a motor speed selection for continuous fan operation selectable at the thermostat, and fault code storage in the event of power outages. Applications are easy with 4-way multipoise design, through-the-furnace downflow venting, 13 different venting options, and a design for easy service access. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The 58PHA/PHX furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas, and the 58PHX is approved for use in Low NOx Air Quality Management Districts.STANDARD FEATURES
- ECM BlowerMotor included
- QuieTech™ noise reduction system
- SmartEvap™ - Humidity control when using a Thermidistat™ Control
- ComfortFan™ - adjustable constant fan speed from the thermostat
- Microprocessor based control center - Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass. - Stores fault codes during power outages - Adjustable heating air temperature rise - Adjustable cooling airflow - Dehumidification selection for summer--time cooling
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design - only 33--1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat SiN™ Igniter
- Draft safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlet sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Residential installations eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program
*as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil - only rating when paired with selected Carrier evaporator coils.